Here are just a few of this Ward Fam’s guilty pleasures!
1. Mulling Spices.
2. Submitting to our introverted tendencies
3. Planning our next trip here or here
4. Redskins for him. Chris Cooley for her. Oops, I meant Etsy.
5. Primal Grill, This Old House, and Fons and Porter: Love of Quilting -Basically PBS
6. Dates to Barnes and Noble
7. Nailing, Sanding, Staining, Painting…you get the idea.
8. All things Apple. -Chad successfully converted Rebecca from PC’s in early 2009.
9. Chocolate Croissants and Cafe con Leche
10. When Harry Met Sally
What are your guilty pleasures?
He’s looking forward to watching…
While, She’s more in to watching…
In the meantime we’ll settle for Modern Family and watching Pam stuck in an elevator with Dwight.
Mr. Ward sends me e-mails including leg kicks and fist pumps that brighten my day.
Mr. Ward wears his vintage Phillies hat, while listening to music I don’t understand, petting Bauer, and watching highlights on ESPN 3.
Mr. Ward doesn’t even blink when I ask him if we can move to Portland, and then Boston, and then Vermont.
Mr. Ward would always go with wilderness scruff, but shaves so he can kiss me. He must be crushin’ hard!
Mr. Ward makes me laugh every time he orders a skinny cinnamon dulce latte, with extra cinnamon. Delicious and o, so manly!
Mr. Ward created the, “if we mess it up, we’ll go buy a five dollar hot n’ ready rule”. Therefore I feel free to mess up dinner on a regular basis. Who knew Penne a La’ Betsy wasn’t meant to have a cajun twist?
Mr. Ward is my beloved! I am one lucky wife!