1. If you use yarn to wrap packages you don’t need to worry about 6 inch ribbon curls.
2. Mailrooms smell like mushrooms, so it isn’t so bad to wait in line for the drive thru boxes.
3. The Elves four main food groups are good, but so is the Pioneer Woman’s Chicken Spaghetti!
4. Even though we love projects, we should stick with white board instead of using the wood from our media console.
5. Even in the shower we don’t sound like She and Him, darn it!
6. Light brights are way more versatile than we ever gave them credit for in the past.
7. It’s much more difficult to make a paper snowflake winter wonderland than it looks.
8. We have some serious snowball skills to brush up on and should probably take a trip to Colorado pronto. If we got into a snowball fight with an Elf now, it would be a massacre.
9. It kind of stinks you can’t push every button in the elevator. Everyone really should do it just once.
10. Watching Wham’s Last Christmas video on youtube is life changing, although we aren’t sure if it’s for the better. This really has nothing to do with Elf, but its killer.